FIS minerals inspection services supports its principals as a commercial partner and advisor in minerals & steels. This division performs diversified services such as weighing control, containers/hold’s inspection, visual inspection, sampling and … with its experienced inspectors and it has a high-speed operation in providing inspection reports with support/cooperate of well-known accredited internal and external laboratories.
- Pre-shipment inspections at warehouses, factories & mines.
- Shipment inspection at ports and output terminals
- Supervision of loading and discharge operations at ports and warehouses (in and out of the country)
- Quality verification by draft survey of vessels and supervision on weighbridge weighing
- Damage surveys
- Supervision of chocking and lashing of cargo in vessel’s holds/containers
- Vessel’s hold inspection
- Providing consulting services for quality assurance and process improvement.
The main commodities for inspection:
- Coal and coke
- Mineral Ores such as Iron, Chrome and Manganese (lump & Fine)
- Lead, Zinc, Copper and Gold
- Non-Ferrous Ores & Concentrates
- Cement, Clinker, Limestone, Marble, Gypsum, Salt, Construction & other Industrial Minerals
- Ferro Alloys
- Hot and Cold Roles Steel Sheets & Coil
- Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metal Products & Scrap
- Bitumen, Coal Tar, Petroleum Products, Chemicals & Pharmaceutica